Enjoy Chip Timing for the same great price!
Course Video - Click HERE Course Map - Click HERE
Age-group awards, Overall male/female and Masters male/female.
Our awards are hand painted ceramic medallions that you won't find at ANY OTHER RACE!
The road course winds through the Edgewood community with entertainment provided by HHS marching band in ensembles. Expect to see neighbors in Edgewood cheering along as you complete our friendly 5K.
1. T-shirt Deadline: Must Register by midnight April 18th
2. Packet Pick-up: Homewood Parks & Recreation Community Center.
Friday, May 4th - 3:00-6:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 5th - 6:30-7:00 a.m.
3. Race day Registration: $40 - 6:30-7:00 a.m.
4. No dogs allowed on the course. Strollers are welcome.
5. Fruit will be provided for runners only at the finish line.
6. In the event of inclement weather, the race is canceled. No Refunds.
April 18th Last day to be guaranteed a t-shirt
May 3 Online registration closes
May 4, 3:00-6:00 pm Packet Pick-up & Registration at Homewood Rec Center
May 5 We Love Homewood 5K
6:30-7:00 am Registration at the Picnic Pavilion (Manhattan Street)
7:20 am Walk to Starting Line
7:30am Shotgun Start, ONE HOUR CUT-OFF
8:00 am Runners will be provided fruit at the finish line
8:30 am Streets open after the 5K
8:40 am Free Fun Ride or Run Sponsored by Cahaba Cycles