Date: Saturday - December 1, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm
Location: Red Mountain Park, Birmingham AL 35211
Future Race: Fall 2019
Race Day Schedule of Events
11:30 am Site Opens: Volunteers Arrive (earn 5 community service hours)
1:15 pm Teams Check In & Pick Up Race Packet
1:55 pm Course & Rules Review
2:00 pm START (waves every 10 min - kids teams, then adult teams)
3:30 pm FINISH (medals & awards)
4:30 pm Site Closes: Spread the word & sign up for next year!
Visit home page for race video & details: www.GreatAmazingRace.com.
Inspired by the popular TV show "THE AMAZING RACE", get ready to enjoy america's most exciting family-friendly adventure race. Teams compete against other similar age teams completing a cross country course speckled with a variety of fun mental & physical challenges.
1. Ages: open for ages 4 to 84 ... walkers, joggers or runners.
2. Teams: 2 person teams ... adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. Length: 1.5 miles with up to 8 challenge stations
4. Levels: Recreation (for leisure pace teams) / Competitive (for physically active teams).
5. Weather: race happens rain or shine ... excessive conditions may cause modifications.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course.
Supporting Pediatric Cancer & 30 Minutes-a-Day Academic Initiative
We are proud to partner with local schools, clubs and charities supporting their fund raising efforts. To become a charity partner, visit our Fund Raiser page.